A web designer does much more than just designing a website.
I turn your ideas into attractive and shareable graphic concepts.
- Responsive websites
- Blogs, landing pages & one page
- Professional and corporate websites
- E-commerce websites
- Corporate identity & stationary
- Flyers & folders
- Outdoors, muppies & posters
- Infographic & illustration
- Brochures, catalogs & books
- Sustainability reports
- Interactive PDFS
- Digital publications
Web Design: Here’s what I do?
A website is your online business card. At the same time, it is a central location where you can communicate with customers and clients and sell products or services.
Your website must therefore, satisfy multiple requirements:
- Well-designed pages,
- User friendly,
- Organize and present content in a readable, well-designed way,
- Translate client needs, content and branding into structured website concepts,
- Be responsive (adaptable to all screen sizes),
- Transform potential users in new customers.
To achieve this purpose you need a web designer.
A web designer is defined by specific skills set:
- Organizing information
- Shaping identities
- Creating and designing memorable experiences
- Providing solutions depending on the needs of each client (individual clients, small, medium or large companies)
- Usually combining programming knowledge with design skills.
As a web designer I provide different services and my core business is creating professional and corporate websites:
- Designing websites from scratch or redesigning and restructuring existing websites.
- Designing One Page websites (a single page with the same url)
- Designing websites with backoffice for clients who require a more sophisticated website. In this way it is possible to manage, update and even send newsletters
- Designing a Landing Page with a single focused objective – for advertising campaigns.
- Creating e-commerce websites.
- Using some of the most popular, easy-to-use for versatile management and updating.
- Developing cross-browsing and responsive websites.
Graphic Design: Here’s what I do?
A graphic designer does much more than create pretty things: we solve problems.
We may not realise it, but design is everywhere. You find it in the way cosmetics packaging is devised to preserve the characteristics of the product or make its application easier. You find it in the way a vehicle is conceptualised to enhance safety or speed of travelling. You find it in virtually every situation of your daily life.
At its core, design wants to solve a problem and it wants to do it in the most practical and functional way possible, blending aesthetic and creative to get an idea across.
Graphic design puts together text elements (be it a single letter or a myriad of words) and visual elements (photos, illustrations, graphs and images). A stamp, book or a billboard are all graphic design outcomes.
Within that endless world, I have specialised in some graphic design services. Branding and corporate identity are one of those, and it includes creating logos and a whole range of products that carry the company’s trademark in both printed media (envelopes, business cards, stationery, etc.) and online (digital signature).
The work I develop is finely attuned to the message that the company or organisation wishes to communicate and it distils its underlying ideas into a single moment – quickly caught by the customer’s eye, easily associated with the brand’s identity, and memorable.
I have also specialised in developing design solutions for formats that combine mixed elements: flyers, folded leaflets, booklets, advertising panels or billboards. The layout will define how the information is assimilated and it is always carefully thought-out by me so that nothing escapes the observer’s notice.
The same principle applies to vehicle decoration, where creativity is also put to the test because the surface to fill presents a variety of solutions.
Speaking of creativity, illustration may well be one of the most creative areas in graphic design; it is often called upon to integrate some of the previously mentioned formats and it requires the conversion of a concept into an exemplary image.
I could not finish without mentioning one other service that I provide: infographics. In the last years, infographics has become one of the most popular tools to convey information. It can integrate images, graphs and text, displaying in an interesting fashion a comprehensive overview of a specific topic so that it is quickly and clearly apprehended.
An editorial designer does much more than paginate: we give fluidity to data.
Editorial Design: Here’s what I do?
Editorial design is an area that requires the development of graphic compositions that stand out and are perceived as unique thanks to how information is sequenced and presented. Be it in books, magazines, newspapers or in their digital counterparts, it is necessary to actualise those strategies that will render information more accessible, more pleasant and easier to assimilate.
Editorial design does not end in what we traditionally conceive of as publications. In an ever wider landscape of contents, formats, channels, authors, and publishing and consuming tendencies, editorial design encompasses other kinds of services that I am happy to provide to my clients: brochures, catalogues, sustainability reports, financial statements or corporate presentations.
When working on those formats, I assemble and organise the different levels of content carefully and coherently so as to shape the way in which data is received. Alongside my technical knowledge on graphic design, pagination and media production, I also bring to this work my knowledge on communication techniques, information hierarchy, narratives, reading styles and bias, and consumer trends.
- Marketing conteúdo
- E-mail marketing
- Otimização SEO
- Consultoria SEO
- Criação de vídeos
- Redes Sociais e gestão
- Publicidade online
- Face e Instagram ads
- Manutenção de websites
- Redesign websites
- Criação de backups
- Alteração copy – sites
- Atualização de conteúdos – sites
- Monitorização SEO
- Manutenção SEO
- Reformulação de estratégias
- Redes Sociais
- Lojas online – WooCommerce
- Outros CMS
- Redes Sociais
- Google ads, Facebook e Instagram ads
- Google analytics
- Ferramentas Google
My working methodology.
Each designer has his own methodology and, at the same time, uses different tools.
In my case I prefer to use a pencil and some paper to start the first sketches.